When we think of Thanksgiving, we all focus on the big meal that we are going to enjoy at dinner. You don’t have to wait until dinner to celebrate with delicious Thanksgiving treats. Start the day off right with peanut butter turkey snacks that are easy for you and your kids to make together!
What you will need:
Red and yellow apples or bell peppers
- Slice your red and yellow apples or bell peppers.
- Have your child can fill the muffin cup with peanut butter.
- Let your child pick apple slices to place on one half of the peanut butter filled muffin cup. (You may also use sliced bell peppers)
- Place a grape on the other half of the peanut butter filled muffin cup for the head.
- Enjoy your healthy Thanksgiving snack!
*Photo and recipe from www.thepartyanimal-blog.org.