At Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado, we understand that nothing is quite as stressful as when your child is sick or injured and your primary care physician is unavailable. Our experienced and caring staff of healthcare providers are specially trained to care for children of all ages. They also understand that a child’s needs are very different from an adult’s. They are sure to provide your child with maximum attention and genuine compassion.
What are parents saying about us?
It is important to us that your child feels safe and receives the best care possible. It is also important to us that we keep parents informed and ensure that they are pleased with the level of care we provide. Don’t take our word for it. Let other parents tell you about our exceptional service! Here are some things parents have said about Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado.
- Awesome staff and hours. Always helpful and available!
- We have had to make an unfortunate number of visits to urgent care this fall/winter. My kids have come in with a wide variety of ailments from the commonplace to the genuinely weird, and we have always received excellent care that demonstrates a true expertise in pediatric medicine. My three year old literally looks forward to coming here. The medical staff and office staff have all been great.
- Staff is very nice, and never a super long wait.
- Being able to take my babies to a place that is just for pediatrics is such a wonderful feeling especially when they don’t feel good. The staff is very caring, knowledgeable and friendly. We were there this past Sunday and it was extremely busy and even though the wait time was long, there was no place I’d rather take my kids.
- Really appreciated that this urgent care was open on a holiday and accepts Medicaid, which is the only insurance available for my foster-child. I couldn’t find another urgent care in Fort Collins or Loveland that would accept a Medicaid patient. Children in the foster care system are already disadvantaged in many ways– they don’t deserve medical discrimination too! Plus, the treatment our child received at the Pediatric Urgent Care was great!
- Great experience, friendly and helpful staff, no wait time, we will definitely come back and refer family and friends. My five year old broke his arm at school during recess. We were seen and given X-rays right away. Within 15 minutes we had the results of the X-rays. Due to the severity of the break we were sent elsewhere for surgery. Everyone involved not only did a great job with my son but were very kind to our entire family. Thank you!
- Went on a Saturday with a sick 2-year-old and was seen quickly and the staff was incredible. The doctor took the time to make my son comfortable and explain what she was doing. Highly recommend!
- I have three little kids. We have visited this clinic for everything from a rash to stitches and staples (more than once) to broken bones. They are so sweet, great with kids, and appropriately priced. So glad to know they are here, thank you!
- We are from AZ and were visiting CO when both kids got sick. It was the most pleasant doctor experience with kiddos that we’ve ever encountered. Friendly receptionists, quick service, easy paperwork, sweet and caring providers and great care. We felt like we were the only patients there, even though there were people coming in and leaving constantly. Wish we had this in Arizona!
- I had to pay this place a visit because my child was pretty ill and the staff here were all wonderful. They were very helpful and attentive to my child and his condition. They didn’t brush us off or rush us out quickly. I was very happy with their care.
To read more about what parents are saying about us, click here. You can also leave your own review here.