We are open and continuing to provide care for children in Northern Colorado. Doctor appointments are considered essential services and the Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado is here for your family’s healthcare needs. We are ready to see your family and are continuing to work diligently to provide a safe place for children to receive health care by taking precautionary measures to ensure that all patients and staff remain safe and healthy. Below are some updated protocols to ensure the safety of our patients, parents and staff.
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Families will be limited to one adult/parent to accompany a patient.
- Families will be asked to wait in their cars upon arrival to the urgent care.
- Upon arrival, families will need to let the office know they have arrived by using a specific direct number which will be posted on the front window/door.
- Infants and children under 3 do not have to wear a mask, everyone else will need to have a mask on when entering the building.
- Families will be contacted by Nursing staff and given instructions on entering the building.
- All Families will have their temperature taken upon entering our buildings.
- If a high temperature is detected, families will be asked to reschedule their appts.