For life-threatening emergencies, please call 911.
Every parent knows that injuries, fevers and ear infections don’t take any nights or weekends off. Parents of Northern Colorado can now find comfort knowing that Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado offers a warm, friendly environment specifically designed to supplement the care provided by your child’s primary care physician.
Pediatric Urgent Care of Northern Colorado is prepared to diagnose and treat all but the most critical cases. Our facility is equipped with on-site x-ray machines as well as on-site lab services such as strep and mono testing.
What does that actually mean? Less wait time for children and parents.
Common PEDIATRIC Urgent Care Services Include:
Urgent Care Conditions:
- Cuts, scrapes, wounds & lacerations
- Suture removal
- Sprains & strains
- Broken Bones & Dislocations
- Minor burns
- Rashes, bug bites & skin conditions
- Abscess, boils
- Allergic reactions
- Corneal abrasions
- Dehydration requiring IV hydration
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting & stomach flu
- Minor to severe stomach aches
- Congesting & upper respiratory infections
- Cough, cold & flu
- Migraines & severe headaches
- Bronchitis, wheezing & asthma attacks
- Ear infections, earaches
- Foreign body removal
- Sore throat, strep throat & mono
- Conjunctivitis/pink eye
- Bladder infections
- Head injuries & concussions
On-Site X-ray and Lab Services
If your child’s condition requires emergency care beyond the scope of what we can provide, we will recommend that you visit the nearest hospital or specialist for care.